CBD paste from Provacan incorporates a complete range of hemp terpenes, cannabinoids, and phytochemicals in a single 2500mg/5mL applicator. Designed for oral use, simply turn the applicator end in a clockwise direction. One full turn equals 0.2mL (100mg) of CBD. It is not recommended to exceed more than two servings per day.
WHAT IS A PROVACAN CBD PASTE… AND WHAT DOES IT DO?
CBD Paste from Provacan is formulated to maximise the entire spectrum of hemp extract. This includes hemp phytocannabinoids, terpenes, healthy Omega acids, and other hemp phytochemicals and plant-based nutrients.
Our paste offers a stronger dose of CBD and full-spectrum hemp extract than our other CBD oil formulas. Each 0.2mL serving contains 100mg CBD (114mg of total cannabinoids), applied orally below the tongue.
- Increased potency compared to standard CBD oils
- Rich, robust, full-spectrum, hemp extract
- Easy-use applicator top for precise, pre-measured doses
- Sourced from premium, EU-grown Cannabis sativa L.
While CBD paste is applied below the tongue in the same way CBD oil is, the consistency of the formula makes the absorption process simpler and more convenient. You do not have to hold the paste under your tongue – turn the applicator one full turn to squeeze out a single serving of paste onto your finger, apply below the tongue, and the enzymes in your saliva will do the rest.
Provacan tests each and every one of their products using both in-house and independent laboratory analysis equipment, ensuring product safety and phytochemical content.
CBD PASTE VS. OTHER TYPES OF CBD OILS
When you buy CBD Paste from Provacan, you’re getting 2500mg (50.0%) of pure CBD goodness. Yet, with our additional 700mg (14.0%) phytocannabinoid content, our CBD Paste contains a sum of 64.0% of Guaranteed Total Cannabinoid Content (GTCC) in every single bottle. That is by far, one of the best rich full-spectrum hemp extracts on the market in a single 5mL applicator. This is a more potent offering than our CBD oil tinctures, which range in potency from 300mg to 2400mg.
Each 5mL applicator contains 25 servings. Recommended use is 1-2 servings daily. It is not recommended to consume more than two doses of CBD paste in a single 24-hour period.
How does CBD Paste work?
CBD Paste is applied orally below the tongue for maximized absorption rate. Turn the applicator top one full turn to squeeze out 0.2mL of paste onto your finger or nail. Apply the paste below the tongue and allow to fully absorb. May be taken with a drink of water.
How do I know how much CBD I’m getting with a CBD Paste?
In a single serving, you are getting 100mg CBD extract in addition to other hemp cannabinoids and phytochemicals. Provacan CBD paste is sourced from pure, EU-grown hemp and tested for content and consistency.
What are the ingredients in Provacan CBD Paste?
In addition to 2,500mg of hemp extract, Provacan CBD Paste is made with coconut (Cocos nucifera) and natural beeswax (Cera alba).
How do I use the CBD Paste?
Twist the applicator top clockwise one full turn. This will squeeze out 0.2mL of CBD paste. Squeeze the paste onto your finger, then apply orally below the tongue.
Should I buy CBD Paste or another product?
This will depend on your specific needs and what you’re looking to get out of the product. Our CBD Paste offers our most potent CBD dose (100mg), so if you are just starting out with CBD we recommend you try one of our lower-strength options, such as our 300mg CBD oil.